Research programme: bifunctional chelators - DRAXISAlternative Names: Bifunctional chelators research programme - DRAXIS
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator DRAXIS Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Class Diagnostic agents
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Canada
- 05 Jan 2005 DRAXIS Pharma has merged with DRAXIMAGE to form DRAXIS Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)