Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Shionogi
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in Europe (PO)
- 17 May 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Europe (PO)
- 10 Nov 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)