Research programme: neural thread protein based drugs - Nymox
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 2013 Development is ongoing in Canada
- 07 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)