At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antithrombotics; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Purinoceptor P2Y12 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 08 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)