Research programme: haemostasis therapy - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: AZD 8593
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Vascular injuries
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 17 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 28 Jul 2005 This programme is still in active development