AZD 6610Alternative Names: AZD6610
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Lipid metabolism disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetes mellitus in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Europe (unspecified route)