Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2006
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lipid metabolism disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 02 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in Europe (unspecified route)