Research programme: diabetes/obesity therapies - ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals/Merck-SanteAlternative Names: CXS-102 SelS; CXS-121 SGIP1; CXS-203 PSARL
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sante
- Mechanism of Action Protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Australia (unspecified route)
- 30 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in Australia (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing