Research programme: endothelial growth factor - Genesis Research and Development/AmgenAlternative Names: Epigen; Research programme: skin growth factor - Genesis Research/Amgen
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Genesis Research and Development
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in New Zealand (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in New Zealand (unspecified route)