Pneumococcal and meningococcal group C vaccine conjugate - WyethAlternative Names: Meningococcal group C and pneumococcal vaccine conjugate - Wyeth Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Meningococcal vaccines; Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Meningococcal group C infections; Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2003 Data presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA-2003) have been added to the Viral infections immunogenicity section
- 31 Dec 2002 Phase-III clinical trials in Pneumococcal infections in USA (IM)
- 31 Dec 2002 Phase-III clinical trials in Meningococcal group C infections in USA (IM)