Research programme: fullerene based antioxidant therapeutics - Tego BioSciences/MerckAlternative Names: C3
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Tego BioSciences
- Class Fullerenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2007 Fullerene based antioxidant therapeutics are available for partnering (http://www.tegiobio.com)
- 25 Jun 2007 C Sixty Acquisition Corp is now called Tego BioSciences Corporation
- 26 Mar 2007 C Sixty Inc has been acquired by Arrowhead Research Corporation