Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator Archemix Corporation
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 09 Aug 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)