Research programme: epilepsy therapeutics - LundbeckAlternative Names: Epilepsy therapeutics research programme - Lundbeck
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck A/S
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Epilepsy in Denmark
- 20 Oct 2003 Early research in Epilepsy in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 20 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in Denmark (unspecified route)