Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Diversa/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Diversa; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 21 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)