Cord blood/bone marrow stem cell therapy-heart disease - Gamida CellAlternative Names: CardioCure; Cord blood stem cell therapy-myocardial infarction - Gamida-Cell; EE-AC133+; GC 011
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Gamida-Cell
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Israel (unspecified route)
- 08 Jan 2007 Data presented at the 48th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2006) added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease pharmacodynamics section
- 15 Nov 2006 Preclinical development of the cardiac regeneration product is ongoing