Research programme: inflammatory bowel disease - DanioLabs/OxagenAlternative Names: Inflammatory bowel disease research programme: DanioLabs/Oxagen
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator DanioLabs; Oxagen
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)