West Nile virus DNA vaccine - NIH/VicalAlternative Names: West Nile Virus vaccine - NIH/Vical; WNV vaccine - NIH/Vical
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA); Vical
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported West Nile virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in West Nile virus infections(Prevention) in USA (Injection)
- 01 Jun 2006 Final results from a phase I clinical trial in West Nile Virus Prevention have been added to the adverse events and viral immunogenicity sections
- 21 Apr 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in West Nile virus infections prevention in USA (Injection)