Latest Information Update: 13 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action Osteoprotegerin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in USA (Injection)
- 07 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Europe (Injection)
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc