Research programme: influenza therapy - Imperial College/XenovaAlternative Names: OX40:Ig; OX40L-IgG
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Originator Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine; Xenova Group
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 24 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)