FE 999904Alternative Names: FE 999 904; HP hCG; Human chorionic gonadotropin - Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Class Infertility therapies; Peptide hormones; Pituitary gonadotropins
- Mechanism of Action Chorionic gonadotropin stimulants; Ovarian follicle stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2009 No development reported - Phase-I for Female infertility in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Phase I development is ongoing for Female infertility
- 14 Oct 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Female infertility in USA (unspecified route)