Research programme: anticancer antibodies - OncoTherapy Science/MBL
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Medical & Biological Laboratories; OncoTherapy Science
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Japan
- 30 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)