Research programme: biowarfare therapy - Large Scale Biology CorporationAlternative Names: Acute Biowarfare Therapy Program; Biowarfare therapy research programme - Large Scale Biology Corporation
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Large Scale Biology Corporation (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2005 Large Scale Biology Corporation ceased operations
- 30 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)