Research programme: anti-fibroblast growth factor receptor 5 antibodies - Genesis/MorphoSys
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Genesis Research and Development; MorphoSys
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors; Fibroblast growth factor receptor antagonists; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation; Osteoporosis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 27 May 2004 Zyrogen™ is available for licensing in (http://www.genesis.co.nz/)