KADT F10Alternative Names: KADT-F10
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Photochemical Company
- Class Porphyrins; Radiosensitisers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2003 KADT F10 is available for licensing (http://www.optic.or.jp/com/pcc/pcc_e.html)