TY 51469Alternative Names: TY-51469
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Toa Eiyo
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Chymase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Post-surgical adhesions
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 03 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Post-surgical adhesions in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 03 Nov 2003 TY 51469 is available for licensing (http://www.toaeiyo.co.jp/)