Research programme: anti-infectives - SIGA/InnateAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - SIGA/Innate; Biowarfare therapeutics research programme - SIGA/Innate
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator Innate Pharmaceuticals AB; SIGA Technologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Yersinia infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Yersinia infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Yersinia infections in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Yersinia infections in USA (unspecified route)