Research programme: hepatitis B vaccine and therapy - Dynavax
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dynavax Technologies
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 26 Sep 2006 Dynavax and Symphony Dynamo will collaborate on the development of ISS-based therapies for cancer and hepatitis B therapy and hepatitis C therapy
- 12 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B treatment in Asia (unspecified route)