INO 2002Alternative Names: IMS; Inosine analogue - Inotek; Inosinergic agonist - Inotek
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Class Nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists; Cytokine inhibitors; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 13 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 24 Feb 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)