Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Miikana/NovImmune
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Miikana Therapeutics; NovImmune SA
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2006 Miikana Therapeutics has been acquired by EntreMed
- 10 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)