LI 226Alternative Names: LI-226; LIF-266
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator Kingston Scientific Partnership Limited
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Sep 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)