Research programme: antiviral compounds - AccessAlternative Names: Antiviral compounds research programme - Access
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Access Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors; Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections; HTLV-I infections; HTLV-II infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for HTLV-II infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for HTLV-I infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)