Research programme: progesterone receptor modulators - Schering
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Contraception
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Contraception in Germany (PO)
- 11 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Contraception in Germany (PO)