Research programme: aerosolised ISS - DynavaxAlternative Names: Aerosolised ISS research programme - Dynavax; Biodefense applications research programme- Dyanvax
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dynavax Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Intrapulmonary)
- 25 Sep 2006 Aerosolised immunostimulatory sequence is still in preclinical trials in the US
- 12 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (Intrapulmonary)