Research programme: anti-CMV therapy - Kemin PharmaAlternative Names: KPE00001015; KPE00001116; KPE1015; KPE1116
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Kemin Pharma
- Class Antivirals; Carbohydrates
- Mechanism of Action Cytomegalovirus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 17 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 13 Jan 2005 Lead compounds from this programme are available for licensing worldwide (http://www.kemin.com)