p38 MAP kinase inhibitor - AmgenAlternative Names: AMG 548; Protein kinase 38 inhibitor - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 10 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 28 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)