Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - SciosAlternative Names: SD-282
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors; Interleukin 1 beta modulators; P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Postmenopausal-osteoporosis in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in United Kingdom (PO)