Research programme: anti-infectives - Arpida/PolyphorAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - Arpida/Polyphor; Research programme: antibacterials - Arpida/Polyphor; Research programme: antifungals - Arpida/Polyphor
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Arpida; Polyphor
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in European Union (unspecified route)
- 17 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in European Union (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in Europe (unspecified route)