LIF 316Alternative Names: LI 316; Life 316
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Enhance Lifesciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Infertility
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Development discontinued for Infertility during 2006
- 14 Mar 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Infertility in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Infertility in USA (unspecified route)