Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - Sanofi GenzymeAlternative Names: RB-2002; RB-2003
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Macrophage inhibitors; Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2004 SangStat's operations have been absorbed into Genzyme Corporation's Cambridge site
- 14 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)