Research programme: phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors - BTGAlternative Names: PDE4 inhibitors research programme - BTG; Phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors research programme - BTG; Research programme: PDE4 inhibitors - BTG
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic contact dermatitis; Hypersensitivity; Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis; Osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Septic shock in USA (PO)
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (PO)