ISS-peanut allergen conjugate - DynavaxAlternative Names: Ara h 2-ISS allergen conjugate
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dynavax Technologies
- Class Allergens; Glycoproteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Peanut hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Mar 2005 Dynavax Technologies and UCB have terminated their development and commercialisation collaboration in seasonal allergy products worldwide
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Immunological disorders pharmacodynamics section