IcomucretAlternative Names: 15(S)-HETE; 15(S)-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid; 15-HETE; AL-12959; Dry eyes therapy - Alcon; PROCALYX
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Alcon
- Class Antineoplastics; Eye disorder therapies; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Mucin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dry eyes
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Dry eyes in Japan (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2007 No development reported - Phase-III for Dry eyes in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Dry eyes in European Union (unspecified route)