Research programme: angiopoietin-like protein 3 inhibitors - Daiichi SankyoAlternative Names: ANGPTL 3 inhibitors programme
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action Angiopoietin inhibitors; Lipoprotein lipase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo
- 18 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in Japan (unspecified route)