Research programme: anti-thrombopoietin receptor monoclonal antibodies - AlexionAlternative Names: Anti-c-Mpl receptor monoclonal antibodies; Anti-cMPL receptor monoclonal antibodies; Anti-cMPLr monoclonal antibodies; Anti-TPO receptor monoclonal antibodies; cMPL receptor agonist antibodies; Thrombopoietin receptor agonist antibodies; TPO receptor agonist antibodies
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Thrombopoietin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jan 2004 Alexion and XOMA have entered into an agreement to co-develop a c-MPL agonist antibody in thrombocytopenia
- 30 May 2001 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)