Research programme: dendritic cell monoclonal antibodies - Alexion/UMC NijmegenAlternative Names: Anti-DC-SIGN antibodies; Anti-L-SIGN antibodies; Cancer vaccine - Alexion/UMC Nijmegen
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator University Medical Centre of Nijmegen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing for Cancer
- 29 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 18 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Netherlands (Parenteral)