Research programme: CNS disorders therapeutics - CephalonAlternative Names: CEP-11124; CEP-16233; CEP-16795
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cephalon
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists; Histamine H3 receptor inverse agonists; Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2010 A lead compound from this research programme has entered clinical trials
- 04 Dec 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 27 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in USA (unspecified route)