Research programme: CNS disorders therapies - Cephalon/Transition Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cephalon; Transition Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2005 Protana has been acquired and merged into Transition Therapeutics
- 18 Aug 2004 MDS Proteomics is now called Protana