HYB 220Alternative Names: GEM 220; HYB 676; HYB220
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2005 Hybridon is now called Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Aug 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)