Research programme: adenosine A2A receptor agonists - Inotek PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PJ-1165
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Atopic dermatitis; Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 08 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 08 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Aerosol)