AMG 076Alternative Names: AMG 071 programme; AMG-076; T 71
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Anorectics; Benzenesulfonates; Cyclohexanecarboxylic acids; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action MCHR1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Obesity in United Kingdom (PO)
- 13 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 24 Feb 2004 Preclinical data have been added to the Obesity pharmacodynamics field (JP Morgan Healthcare Conference 14 January 2004)